The waterproof (IP65) connector series for Super Flat Rope is engineered for ruggedness and reliability. Front Connector Kit 02 is the mirror image of the 01 set. You need an 01 kit for one end and an 02 kit if you want to wire to the other end.
Features of the Super Flat Rope connector series include:
- Flat connector tines, instead of round spikes. This improves electrical contact, and makes the connector mechanically stronger.
- Spiked cleats on the metal insert to grab the rope and not let go.
- Clear compression sleeve with interlocking slot to hold the cleat to the rope.
- Heat shrink tubing to keep the assembly dry.
- Profile matching to make the connection assembly slender and attractive.
This is simply the best-engineered field-cuttable connection system for top quality flat rope that you are likely to find.