Sold by the 20 meter reel, meter and sample kit.
The new, improved LED Super Flat Rope from EnvironmentalLights is a unique and special product you probably won't find anywhere else. It is rugged and similar to LED rope, but is more compact and brighter. The face of the LED rope has a mask that hides the circuitry, so all you see is the LEDs. This mask is either white or black and matches the color of the sidewalls and back. Select either white or black finish (mask and sidewalls.) The RGA and RGB color-changing versions use 5050 (5.0 mm square) triplex LEDs that generate any color you want in a point light source. The single color versions are very bright and exhibit flawless dimming on our controllers, dimming drivers and pulse dimmers. Best of all, Super Flat Rope can be used in 20 meter (65.7 feet) lengths—just be sure to apply power to both ends.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX-4-5000 or DMX-24-2000S decoders.
- Red, Green, Amber (630/520/592 nm wavelength.)
- White Finish.
- Up to 20 meters in a line with no need to boost the signal. Now you can do large scale installations easier than ever!
- Easy-to-use connectors are engineered to be tough and reliable. Use the glue and heat gun, listed as companion parts.
- Can be used with the specially designed SFR channel, which provides a perfect snug fit. Other channel listed on the Accessories tab may be used as well.
- 24 volts DC.
- 240 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 65.6 ft = 20 m.
- Width: 0.6 in = 15.2 mm.
- Height: 0.22 in = 5.7 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.