- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThe MADRIX NEO is a small, reliable, and easy-to-use DMX512 USB interface. Individually, each Neo is capable of controlling one universe of DMX512, or 512 channels. However, Neo controllers can be linked to each other or to Plexus and Luna controllers to create LED light shows of any size.
The Neo DMX controller is compatible with our pixel decoders, RGB PixelPro LED Strip Light, PixelPro modules, PixelDMX lights. We provide detailed information and technical support to make your installation as simple as possible.
- Includes both hardware and software needed to create incredible effects via DMX512.
- 512 channels.
- Works with MADRIX software only.
- DMX-IN/OUT with 5-pin NEUTRIK XLR Port.
- USB2.0 standard.
- Power via USB - no additional supply needed.
- Supports hot swapping & plug and play.
- Frame Rate Stability - Up to 60 devices can be connected to a USB host controller without having any frame rate problems.
- Please connect every USBone to an active USB 2.0 port or use a USB 2.0 hub with a power supply.
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Seven/Eight 32-bit or 64-bit version.
- One Madrix NEO controller box (hardware).
- USB cable.
- A CD-ROM containing the MADRIX software, which is also available online.
ApplicationsThis controller is the perfect solution for small projects that require a versatile DMX512 control. It can control a single universe of DMX512 pixels (software license included), allowing you to easily create impressive lighting effects and scenarios. Perfect for clubs, bars, lounges, architectural design, fairs, concerts, and special events!
Finish Black Input Voltage 5.2 DC Length (English) 3.07 in Length (Metric) 78 mm Width (English) 2.32 in Width (Metric) 59 mm Height (English) 1.38 in Height (Metric) 35 mm Manufacturer Madrix Warranty 1 year
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review