- Product Features
The MADRIX USBone is your key to innovative DMX512 lighting displays of one universe or less. This compact controller translates the data output from the USB port on your computer directly to DMX512. That means you can connect the 5-pin XLR female output directly to the DMX IN on our Pixel decoders or PixelDMX LED lights.
Combine the simplicity of the USBone controller with the RGB PixelPro or Direct DMX LED line to create impressive eye-catching custom LED digital displays. For optimal performance, we recommend purchasing MADRIX software to accompany your USBone, however it is compatible with other non-proprietary DMX512 software. Use Madrix software to create incredible shows directly from your computer.
- 512 channels.
- DMX-in/out via 5-pin Neutrik Female XLR port. Allows you to send or receive data via MADRIX using 512 DMX channels.
- Software key sold separately.
- USB2.0 standard.
- Power via USB - no additional supply needed.
- Supports hot swapping & plug and play.
- Frame Rate Stability - Up to 60 devices can be connected to a USB host controller without having any frame rate problems.
- Please connect every USBone to an active USB 2.0 port or use a USB 2.0 hub with a power supply.
- MADRIX 2.X software is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Seven 32-bit or 64-bit versions. MADRIX 3.X software is compatible with Windows Vista/Seven/Eight 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
This controller is the perfect solution for small projects that require a versatile DMX512 control. It can control a single universe of DMX512 pixels (software license not included), allowing you to easily create impressive lighting effects and scenarios. Perfect for clubs, bars, lounges, architectural design, fairs, concerts, and special events!
Input Voltage 5.2 DC Manufacturer Madrix Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts