Wireless DMX technology gives you unmatched flexibility in designing your LED lighting display. Say goodbye to long wire runs from your controller to your LED pixel lighting! The Show Baby Wireless DMX Transceiver from City Theatrical outputs high quality radio signals and is easy to install to wirelessly broadcast a full DMX Universe.
Simply connect one Show Baby to your controller via the DMX IN port and another to your pixel lighting via the DMX OUT port. The Show Baby Wireless DMX Transceivers will automatically sync to transfer up to one universe of DMX data.
- Instant plug-and-play configuration. Wirelessly broadcast and receive a full universe of DMX.
- Includes: CL2 12VDC power supply with international plug set and 2dBi omni-directional antenna.
- DMX IN and OUT via Neutrik 5-pin XLR.
- 5 available transmit/receive channels or SHoW IDs, allowing you to use up to 5 pairs simultaneously to control 5 DMX universes.
- Single button to cycle through the 5 channels indicated by Green/Cyan/Magenta/White/Red on the front of the unit.
- Simply match the color of the ID/Data light and the units will automatically sync.
- The green channel is compatible with the original Show Baby.
- 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Radio.
- Range of 100m (328 feet) or 500m outdoors (1,640 feet) based on electrical conditions. Alternate antennae are available based on your needs.
- Robust wireless DMX512 and RDM data transmission.
- 72mW ETSI broadcast power.
- Extremely low 7mS latency.
- RDM proxy and responder functions.
- NEMA 1 steel and ABS enclosure.
- Mounting brackets for installation with C-clamps or similar hanging hardware.
- LED Indicators.
- RoHS compliant, CE and FCC certified.