- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
The PixelPlay LED Wifi Controller allows you to seamlessly control LED PixelPro lighting from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Simply plug in your PixelPro lights and apply the required voltage to the controller. Customizing PixelPro lighting has never been easier! The mobile application allows you to define custom colors and create chasing scenes within seconds.
- Compatible with the entire PixelPro family of LED lights.
- Plug-and-play capability allows you to easily control a wide variety of pixels from our PixelPro line.
- Free smartphone app available for download via iTunes or here.
- PixelPlay app allows you to save your favorite modes for easy access.
- Voltage applied to the PixelPlay controller is applied directly to the PixelPro lights, so be sure to use the correct input voltage. Applying the incorrect voltage to your PixelPro lights will damage the IC chips.
- Input Voltage: 5, 12, or 24 VDC.
- WiFi Range: 65 feet (20 meters)
- Includes a RJ45 to male plug cable to connect to your PixelPro lights.
- Power adapter sold separately.
- If your pixel installation requires designing pixel lights in matrices, we recommend using an alternative DMX controller such as the MADRIX PLEXUS.
Apple Device: Pixel Play
Android Device: Pixel Play
Enables wireless control of LED lighting through your smartphone.
- Retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Input Voltage 5, 12 ,or 24 DC Output Voltage 5, 12 ,or 24 DC Length (English) 4.13 in Length (Metric) 127 mm Width (English) 2.9 in Width (Metric) 73.7 mm Height (English) 0.94 in Height (Metric) 43.2 mm Rating CE, RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 1 year
Write Your Own Review