MaxLite's Edge Lit LED Panels are ultra low profile, energy saving replacements for fluorescent fixtures - without the buzzing or flicker! This high quality performance series LED flat panel is fully dimmable and compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight harvesting systems.
The ultra slim 2 inch profile makes this LED flat panel ideal for low depth ceiling cavities, and is compatible with standard T-bar and grid drop ceilings. The aluminum housing serves as an LED heat sink and provides maximum thermal control. Comes standard with a translucent white diffusive cover, for uniform shadowless light. The Edge Lit LED Flat Panels were honored in 2011 with the Lighting for Tomorrow Honorable Mention.
- Also available in 2'x2' and 2'x4'.
- Versatile design with multiple mounting configurations - hanging or surface mount kits sold separately.
- 45 watts consumed.
- Color Rendering Index: 80+.
- 0-10V dimming standard.
- Option to control dimming via building control systems, wall dimmers, or IR remote (sold separately).
- Link and control up to 20 panels per master panel.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- 2 inches deep, including the junction box.
- Constructed with LM-80-rated chips with high-ranked binning that ensures color uniformity and produces accurate color rendering.
- Provides cool operation without emitting radiation or heat, while also reducing HVAC maintenance costs.
- Operating temperature range: -20 °F to 130 °F.
- Indoor use.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- 8 pounds.
- Certifications: ETL, cETL.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 and IES data is available for each option.
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Available in the following color temperatures / lumen output. For LM79 data, click on the corresponding color temperature:
For IES files, click on a corresponding color temperature below: