MaxLite's Direct Lit LED Flat Panels are high quality, energy saving replacements for fluorescent fixtures - without the buzzing or flicker! This performance series LED flat panel is fully dimmable and compatible with building controls, motion sensors, timers, and daylight harvesting systems.
The slim profile makes this LED flat panel ideal for low depth ceiling cavities, and is compatible with standard T-bar and grid drop ceilings. The steel housing serves as an LED heat sink and provides maximum thermal control, while also remaining only 4.0 inches deep including the junction box. Comes standard with a translucent white diffusive cover, for uniform shadowless light.
- Also available in 2'x2' and 2'x4'.
- Versatile design with multiple mounting configurations - hanging or surface mount kits sold separately.
- 45 watts consumed.
- Color Rendering Index: 80+.
- 0-10V dimming standard.
- Option to control dimming via building control systems, wall dimmers, or IR remote (sold separately).
- Link and control up to 20 panels per master panel.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -20 °F to 130 °F.
- Indoor use.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- 9.8 pounds.
- Certifications: ETL, cETL.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 and IES data is available for each option.
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Available in the following color temperatures / lumen output. For LM79 data, click on the corresponding color temperature:
For IES files, click on a corresponding color temperature below: