- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThis is an LED downlight module for new construction and retrofit that installs easily in most standard 4 inch recessed housings. It has excellent components and an optical diffuser that makes it look great in residential or commercial applications.
- 4 inch can.
- Soft White, Correlated Color Temperature: 3,000°K.
- 500 lumens.
- Great light quality: CRI = 80+.
- Consumes only 8.9 watts, which yields a high efficiency of 56.2 lumens/watt.
- Dimmable, using the recommended dimmers.
- Accepts 120 to 277 volts AC.
- Maximum overall length is only 3.5 inches.
- 50,000 hours lifetime.
- 5 years limited manufacturer warranty.
- ETL, RoHS, Energy Star.
- No mercury, unlike compact fluorescents.
- Easy to hardwire, or use the included medium (standard) base size screw-in attachment.
- Suitable for use in IC rated cans for contact with insulation or non-IC cans as well.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Made by MaxLite, an industry leader.
ApplicationsPerfect for downlighting in offices and homes using energy efficient LED technology. It's a great replacement for R30, PAR30, R38, PAR38 and R40 bulbs, halogen or compact fluorescent. This is an excellent product for general illumination.
Light Color Soft White Color Temperature 3,000°K Color Rendering Index 80 Bulb Shape 4 inch can Base E26/27 (Medium) Beam Angle 90° Brightness 500 lumens Efficacy 56.2 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 8.9 Incandescent Equivalent 50 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Diameter (English) 5 in Diameter (Metric) 127 mm Max. Overall Length (English) 3.5 in Max. Overall Length (Metric) 88.9 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, RoHS, Energy Star Year Savings $12.00/year Lifetime Savings $411 Carbon Reduction 2815 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review