The MADRIX PLEXUS is the missing key you have been looking for to control your LED lights in multiple DMX universes. Individually, each Plexus is capable of controlling two universes or 1024 channels. However, multiple Plexus controllers can be connected to expand your installation to over a million DMX universes! Combine the multi-universe capability of the PLEXUS with our RGB PixelPro LED or PixelDMX line to create impressive eye-catching custom LED digital displays. The Plexus provides you with both the hardware and software needed to create incredible effects in two universes via DMX512 or Art-Net. This device can be controlled live from your computer or custom scenes can be created and stored in the Plexus for use in stand-alone mode. The PLEXUS comes with a built-in key for two universes of MADRIX software.
Stand alone USB-DMX interface. Works with MADRIX software only. Clock/Calendar. MADRIX 2.X software is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Seven 32-bit or 64-bit versions. MADRIX 3.X software is compatible with Windows Vista/Seven/Eight 32-bit or 64-bit versions. The multi-universe PLEXUS DMX controller is easy to get working with our pixel decoders, RGB PixelPro LED Strip Light, PixelPro modules, and PixelDMX lights. We provide detailed information and technical support to make your installation as simple as possible.
The PLEXUS package includes:
- One MADRIX PLEXUS controller box (hardware).
- USB cable.
- A USB power supply.
- World power plug adapter kit, which allows the controller to be powered via 120 VAC wall socket when in stand-alone mode.
- A CD-ROM containing the MADRIX software, which is also available online.
- A custom Getting Started guide you won't find anywhere else.
- One 2 GB SD card (inside the SD card slot).
Controller box has the following physical features:
- 2 x 5-pin female XLR DMX512 ports, input or output.
- USB port that uses the included USB cable to connect to your PC computer or the power adapter.
- RJ45 Ethernet port, NEUTRIK - allows for Art-Net or wireless control.
- 15-pin extension port with individually addressable ports, for connecting external analog or digital devices for remote control. Port pin-out is listed in the getting started manual, which you can download in the Documentation Tab.
- 3 Status LEDs to indicate the current state of the USB/Power, Ethernet, and SD card slot.
- Five control buttons (ok, up, down, left, right) on top of the unit allow user to manually change settings and control the PLEXUS during stand-alone mode.
- Metal lid on the top covers the SD card slot, the extension port, and the Kensington Security Slot.
Write your programs to the controller, so it can operate by itself in Stand Alone mode. Controller functions in 2 modes:
- Connected to your computer, receiving signals and power through the USB cable, or
- In Stand Alone mode, receiving power from the included adapter.
Free App for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch allows you to control the PLEXUS remotely, for wireless control of your scenes and brightness or speed settings. The App can be downloaded here.