Plug-and-Play LED Downlight Kits from EnvironmentalLights are an affordable solution for LED under cabinet lighting. Easy-to-use technology combined with surface or flush mount options, natural color, high CRI—these under cabinet LED Kits are a great value. Compare our prices and specifications against other under cabinet LED downlighting, and you'll know why our under cabinet lights stand apart. Simply choose your desired color temperature and beam angle.
This Soft White LED Downlight Kit is ideal for any type of under cabinet or retail light installation! Our LED Downlight Kit comes with everything you need and is easy to install and hide behind cabinet facades, under cabinets, or under shelves.
IMPORTANT: If you do not use all of the downlights included in the kit you must still plug in the end connector to the 6-way splitter, cut the connection between the unused downlight and the splitter, and strip and wire nut the bare wire ends together, as this is required to complete the circuit.
- Includes: 6 LED Downlights, one 6-way splitter, and one UL listed 350 mA constant current power supply.
- Class 2 constant current power supply accepts 100-240 VAC and outputs 350 mA.
- Downlights are not compatible with 12 or 24 Volt power supplies.
- Power downlights via the 6-way splitter and constant current power supply.
- Not dimmable.
- Soft White 3,000° Kelvin.
- 80 lumen output.
- Wide 120° beam angle.
- Built-in gimbal allows user to adjust the direction of light by pivoting light source.
- Retractable mounting tabs hold flush mounted downlights in place.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 1 watts per light.
- Each downlight is 1.97 inches in diameter and contains one Surface Mount Device (SMD) LED.
- 18 inch cable from splitter connector to downlight.
- Durable high grade aluminum housing is sleek and serves as an efficient LED heatsink.
- Cut LED downlight kits are not returnable.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.