- Product Features
A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus HR-LINE Heavy Duty Deep Aluminum Channel (Non-anodized) is a extremely durable profile specifically engineered for custom accent lighting in pavement and sidewalk surfaces. Designed for use in construction, driveways, roads, and parking lots, this aluminum channel can reach an IP67 rating when waterproofed properly.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 11 mm wide.
- Comes in 39.37 inch (1 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- Serves as an LED heatsink - dissipates heat created from LED Strip Light, thereby prolonging the life of your LEDs.
- Constructed from Non-anodized aluminum.
- 1.02 inches wide by 1.06 inches high.
- We offer a variety of compatible Klus LED diffusers and accessories as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your Klus light installation.
Durable and sturdy for construction applications:
- Road line markers.
- Sidewalk surfaces.
- Communication routes.
- Bike Lanes.
- Parking lots.
- Designed to meet IP67 waterproof level.
Type Heavy Duty Finish Non-Anodized Length (English) 39.37 in Length (Metric) 1 m Width (English) 1.02 in Width (Metric) 26 mm Height (English) 1.06 in Height (Metric) 27 mm Manufacturer Klus Application Pavement Strip Width 11 mm Inside Width 11.65 mm
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts