- Product Features
A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus HR-ALU Heavy Duty Shallow Flush Mount Aluminum Channel (Non-anodized) is a unique profile that allows you to create custom accent lighting in floor and tile surfaces. It is extremely durable and only 0.35 inches tall, the height of most tiles. Designed for use in construction, hardwood flooring, gardens, showers, swimming pools, building facades and more, this aluminum channel can reach an IP67 rating when waterproofed properly.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 10 mm wide.
- Comes in 39.37 inch (1 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- Serves as an LED heatsink - dissipates heat created from LED Strip Light, thereby prolonging the life of your LEDs.
- Constructed from Non-anodized aluminum.
- 0.79 inches wide by 0.35 inches high.
- We offer a variety of compatible Klus LED diffusers and accessories as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your Klus light installation.
Durable and functional for construction and landscape architecture:
- Road line markers.
- Swimming pools.
- Building facades.
- Decorative tiling.
- Floor surfaces.
- Designed to meet IP67 waterproof level.
Type Heavy Duty Finish Non-Anodized Length (English) 39.37 in Length (Metric) 1 m Width (English) 0.79 in Width (Metric) 20 mm Height (English) 0.35 in Height (Metric) 9 mm Manufacturer Klus Application Floor Strip Width 10 mm Inside Width 10.94 mm
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts