A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus PDS4-MDF Standard MDF Channel is ideal for custom LED Strip Light installations that require a specific color. Easy to paint and customize. We recommend applying primer before painting, as Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is highly absorbent and may require several coats of paint. Primer will help saturate the fibers and make your colored paint coat more durable. Painting MDF channel will help improve resistance to moisture only if you use moisture-resistant paint.
This MDF channel is low profile and easy to hide behind cabinet facades, under cabinets, under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 10 mm wide.
- Comes in 39.37 inch (1 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- MDF material is easy to cut-to-size and paint.
- We offer a variety of compatible LED diffusers, end caps, and accessories as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
- Constructed from Medium Density Fiberboard.
- 0.67 inches wide by 0.51 inches high.
- Do not use with LED Strip Light rated at more than 10 Watts per Meter.
- We do not recommend exposing MDF channel to water or moisture, as warping may occur. For a more durable option, select from a variety aluminum channel that we offer.