Alinco's DM-330MVT Switching Power Supply is a variable voltage supply that can deliver between 5 and 15 VDC at 30 amps continuous or 32 amps max. This power supply is efficient, compact, lightweight, and engineered to minimize switching noise. If switching noise (audible or electrical) is detected, simply utilize the integrated Noise-Offset function on the DM-330MVT to eliminate any noise. This function makes the power supply a favorite of radio and television studios, where quiet operation is critical. There is a cooling fan, but it is nearly silent.
The DC output voltage is continuously variable from 5-15 volts through a knob on the front panel and the built-in analog voltage display instantly indicates the current voltage. This makes it easy to dial in the exact voltage you need. Simply flip the switch next to the display to toggle between voltage and amperage measurements. The adjustable output voltage can be set to 5V or 12V exactly, dialed down to dim the LEDs or even increased to overcome voltage drop in the wiring (voltage at the product must be measured to ensure it is not being overdriven). The preset voltage function overrides any adjustments from the front panel. At Environmental Lights, the preset of the DM-330MVT is set to 12 VDC. It can be adjusted at any time through a screw on the back panel.
- Input voltage: 120 VAC
- 5 to 15 volts DC variable output.
- 150 to 450 watts maximum output.
- 30 amp (continuous), 32 amp maximum output.
- Output terminals: Full-current binding posts at the rear, cigar-plug socket (Max 10A) and 2 sets of spring terminals (Max 5A) in the front.
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload, current limiting over 32A / Over temperature.
- Low ripple: Less than 15mVp-p at rated load.
- Fuse: 8A
- Analog back-lit voltage/current meter.
- Proven reliability and rugged housing.
- North American plug, 1 foot input cable.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Do not use a dimmer on the primary side.