- Product Features
Sold by the 3.2 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This is black light, and will cause white and light-colored items to glow ("fluoresce.") Black light is frequently used for:
- Halloween decorations, amusement parks and haunted houses;
- artistic purposes, such as illuminating artwork with bright white, hot pink, yellow and lime green;
- detecting counterfeit currency and driver licenses;
- curing plastic resins; therapeutic and diagnostic medical uses; and
- attracting insects.
Ultraviolet 400nm LED strip is also known as near ultraviolet, Ultraviolet A (400-315nm) long wave, or black light LED strip. When illuminated UV LED strip light will emit some visible violet light. However, do not judge the brightness of this strip with your eye, as a large portion of the light output from the UV strip is invisible to the human eye.
Tight spectral power distribution, centered on 400 nm. UVB (315-280nm) and UVC (280-100nm) light serve different applications, such as germicidal disinfection and extreme ultraviolet lithography. Excessive exposure to high power ultraviolet light may be hazardous. Here is a scientific paper on the hazards.
This quad belt strip has 450 LEDs per meter and it's bright. It's available in many colors, plus white adjustable (daylight white/very warm white) and waterproof.
- The whites have high Color Rendering Index (80+) not found in most LED strip. This means the light provides more even illumination of all colors of the spectrum. The LEDs cost more, but our lighting designer customers and other discriminating buyers have asked us for this. The light quality is excellent.
- High density: with 450 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Black Light UV 400 nm (400 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 5693 mW/meter = 24 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 100 watts (10 watts/foot = 31.3 watts/meter.)
- Length: 10.5 ft = 3.2 m.
- Width: 1.2 in = 30.4 mm.
- Height: 0.22 in = 5.6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.35 in = 8.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 2.1 in = 53.3 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- We don't offer connectors with this strip because it uses a lot of current, and there aren't any connectors that can handle the current, so we recommend soldering directly to the strip. Full reels ship with leads soldered to both ends for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Application Waterproof Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 24 lumens/meter Efficacy 0.8 lumens/watt Brightness 2 5693 mW/meter Efficacy 2 181.9 mWatt/watt Height (English) 0.22 in Height (Metric) 5.6 mm Input Current 4167 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.35 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.9 mm Length (English) 10.5 ft Length (Metric) 3.2 m Light Color Black Light UV Light Color Detail Black Light UV 400 nm Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 2.1 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 53.3 mm Number of LEDs 450/meter Power (Watts) 100 Power (Watts/ft) 10.00 Power (Watts/m) 31.30 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 30.4 mm Type Quad Row Warranty 3 years limited Wave Length 400 Width (English) 1.2 in Width (Metric) 30.4 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review