- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
The Current Control LED strip light series from EnvironmentalLights is the pinnacle of LED strip quality. Each segment has individual current control to ensure the LEDs get the current they need, no matter where they are on the strip. This ensures that the lights are just as bright at 21 volts as 24 volts, and it provides uniform brightness along the strip, and uniform color for RGB and RGA strips. This allows you to run up to 6 meters of single row 5050 (50mm x 50mm) LEDs or 5 meters of double row LEDs. Although the extra Current Control circuitry costs a bit more, you might save more than that in labor and wiring costs. The pros have been asking us for this, and it's already selling very well. Available in a host of colors, RGB, RGA and waterproof versions, as well.
Current Control strip works with standard PWM dimmers and controllers and voltage varying dimming units we sell. As indicated earlier, dimming range when using voltage varying will not begin until voltage drops to 21 volts, so there is a range shift, versus traditional resistor-only strip. For that reason, we do not recommend dimming Current Control using supplies that operate by reducing voltage to reduce current.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 4 caps for the ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Amber (595 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 779 mW/meter = 427 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 100 watts (6.1 watts/foot = 20 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.79 in = 20 mm.
- Height: 0.09 in = 2.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available for the single row version, but not the double row version, because it uses a lot of current. Wires are soldered on both ends of the strip for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Companion Parts tab.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED linear lighting is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color Amber Wave Length 595 Light Color Detail Amber Type Double Row Beam Angle 120° Brightness 427 lumens/meter Efficacy 21.4 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 100 Power (Watts/m) 20.00 Power (Watts/ft) 6.10 Input Voltage 24 DC Input Current 4167 mA Number of LEDs 120/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Width (English) 0.79 in Width (Metric) 20 mm Height (English) 0.09 in Height (Metric) 2.2 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating UL, RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 3 years limited Strip Width 20 mm Brightness 2 779 mW/meter Efficacy 2 39 mWatt/watt
Write Your Own Review