- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesSold by the 3.2 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This quad belt strip has 450 LEDs per meter and it's bright. It's available in many colors, plus white adjustable (daylight white/very warm white) and waterproof.
- The whites have high Color Rendering Index (80+) not found in most LED strip. This means the light provides more even illumination of all colors of the spectrum. The LEDs cost more, but our lighting designer customers and other discriminating buyers have asked us for this. The light quality is excellent.
- High density: with 450 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Warm White. (2700° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 6195 mW/meter = 2154 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 100 watts (9.5 watts/foot = 31.3 watts/meter.)
- Length: 10.5 ft = 3.2 m.
- Width: 1.1 in = 28 mm.
- Height: 0.11 in = 2.7 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.35 in = 8.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 2.1 in = 53.3 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- We don't offer connectors with this strip because it uses a lot of current, and there aren't any connectors that can handle the current, so we recommend soldering directly to the strip. Full reels ship with leads soldered to both ends for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Companion Parts tab.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED linear lighting is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 2154 lumens/meter Efficacy 68.8 lumens/watt Brightness 2 6195 mW/meter Efficacy 2 197.9 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 2,700°K Height (English) 0.11 in Height (Metric) 2.7 mm Input Current 4167 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Spacing (English) 0.35 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.9 mm Length (English) 10.5 ft Length (Metric) 3.2 m Light Color Warm White Light Color Detail Warm White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 2.1 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 53.3 mm Number of LEDs 450/meter Power (Watts) 100 Power (Watts/ft) 9.50 Power (Watts/m) 31.30 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 28 mm Type Quad Row Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 1.1 in Width (Metric) 28 mm
- Monochrome (Single Color) LED Strip and Modules Manual
- ww3528-450-reel Test Report
- ww3528-450-reel LM79 Data
- ww3528-450-reel IES File
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-IFDR
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-QOVZ
- LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review