- Product Features
This is an LED downlight module for new construction and retrofit that installs easily in most standard 6 inch recessed housings. You can also flip the interior spring holders around to get it to fit most 5 inch cans also. (See data sheet at Documentation tab for more information.)
This retrofit fixture is better and less expensive than the Cree LR6. It's also brighter and has far superior dimming performance.
- 6 inch can.
- Soft White, Correlated Color Temperature: 3,000°K.
- 900 lumens.
- Great light quality: CRI = 85+.
- Consumes only 14 watts, which yields a high efficiency of 64.3 lumens/watt.
- Dimmable, using the recommended dimmers.
- Accepts 120 to 277 volts AC.
- Maximum overall length is only 3.87 inches.
- 50,000 hours lifetime.
- 5 years limited manufacturer warranty.
- ETL, RoHS, Energy Star.
- No mercury, unlike compact fluorescents.
- Easy to hardwire, or use the included medium (standard) base size screw-in attachment.
- Suitable for use in IC rated cans for contact with insulation or non-IC cans as well.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Made by MaxLite, an industry leader.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Base E26/27 (Medium) Beam Angle 90° Brightness 900 lumens Efficacy 64.3 lumens/watt Bulb Shape 6 inch can Carbon Reduction 4521 pounds Color Rendering Index 85 Color Temperature 3,000°K Diameter (English) 7.25 in Diameter (Metric) 184.2 mm GTIN 767627907005 Incandescent Equivalent 80 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Lifetime Savings $660 Light Color Soft White Manufacturer MaxLite Max. Overall Length (English) 3.87 in Max. Overall Length (Metric) 98.3 mm Power (Watts) 14 Rating ETL, RoHS, Energy Star UPC 767627907005 Warranty 5 years Year Savings $19.27/year
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review