- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThe MaxLite WallMax LED Wall Packs are ideally suited for indoor or outdoor applications where lights are on for long periods of time, because LED operating costs are much lower than traditional light sources. Maintenance-free, top quality from the LEDs all the way out the the die cast housing and polycarbonate lens-these MaxLite Wall Packs are built to last. They'll save a lot of power, too.
- 1640 lumens.
- 33 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 68.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality shock proof polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lighting Facts Label is available (see documents.)
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 68 Finish Bronze or White Brightness 1640 lumens Efficacy 49.7 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 33 Incandescent Equivalent 150 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 14.3 in Length (Metric) 363 mm Width (English) 9 in Width (Metric) 229 mm Height (English) 7.5 in Height (Metric) 191 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC Year Savings $34.16/year Lifetime Savings $1170 Carbon Reduction 8015 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review