- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThe MaxLite MaxLED Wall Pack meets full cut off criteria established by the IESNA. This means it is "Dark Sky" compliant, and will not directly contribute to light pollution. It is DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved, and rebates may be available in your area. The fixture can mount to an electrical box or direct to surface.
- 1379 lumens.
- 22 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 68.
- Full cutoff optics enable no light loss into the night sky.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality anti-shock Boron glass, which makes it very resistant to thermal shock.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lighting Facts Label is available (see documents.)
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Brightness 1379 lumens Efficacy 62.7 lumens/watt Carbon Reduction 5343 pounds Color Rendering Index 68 Color Temperature 5,000°K Finish Bronze or White Height (English) 9.1 in Height (Metric) 231 mm Incandescent Equivalent 100 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 11.26 in Length (Metric) 286 mm Lifetime Savings $780 Manufacturer MaxLite Power (Watts) 22 Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, DLC, FCC Warranty 5 years Width (English) 12.6 in Width (Metric) 320 mm Year Savings $22.78/year
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review