- Product Features
LED Area Lights are an efficient, energy saving replacement for metal halide and high-pressure sodium fixtures, containing a universal voltage driver.
Fixtures come standard with a 6" extruded arm in standard dark bronze; a white finish is also available. Replaces up to 400 watt pulse start metal halide.
- 8400 lumens.
- 139.9 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 73.
- Full cutoff optics enable no light loss into the night sky. Type V square distribution.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- IES BUG Rating: B4/U0/G0.
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance.
- 6” extruded aluminum arm included.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Brightness 8400 lumens Efficacy 60 lumens/watt Carbon Reduction 17817 pounds Color Rendering Index 73 Color Temperature 5,000°K Finish Bronze or White Height (English) 7.5 in Height (Metric) 191 mm Incandescent Equivalent 400 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 16.5 in Length (Metric) 419 mm Lifetime Savings $2601 Manufacturer MaxLite Power (Watts) 139.9 Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, DLC, FCC Warranty 5 years Width (English) 16.5 in Width (Metric) 419 mm Year Savings $75.95/year
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review