- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
LED Area Lights are an efficient, energy saving replacement for metal halide and high-pressure sodium fixtures, containing a universal voltage driver.
Fixtures come standard with a 6" extruded arm in standard dark bronze; a white finish is also available. Replaces up to 400 watt pulse start metal halide.
- 6963 lumens.
- 101.3 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 68.
- Full cutoff optics enable no light loss into the night sky. Type V square distribution.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- IES BUG Rating: B3/U0/G0.
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance.
- 6” extruded aluminum arm included.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 68 Finish Bronze or White Brightness 6963 lumens Efficacy 68.7 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 101.3 Incandescent Equivalent 320 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 16.5 in Length (Metric) 419 mm Width (English) 16.5 in Width (Metric) 419 mm Height (English) 7.5 in Height (Metric) 191 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, DLC, FCC Year Savings $63.86/year Lifetime Savings $2187 Carbon Reduction 14981 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Write Your Own Review