- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
An efficient, energy saving replacement for metal halide and high-pressure sodium flood lights, this fixture can be easily installed with a 2-3/8" slip fitter knuckle, which is included.
- 8400 lumens.
- 139.9 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 73.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- IES BUG Rating: B4/U0/G0.
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance.
- 2-3/8” slip fitter knuckle included.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 73 Finish Bronze or White Brightness 8400 lumens Efficacy 60 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 139.9 Incandescent Equivalent 400 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 16.5 in Length (Metric) 419 mm Width (English) 16.5 in Width (Metric) 419 mm Height (English) 7.5 in Height (Metric) 191 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC Year Savings $75.95/year Lifetime Savings $2601 Carbon Reduction 17817 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Write Your Own Review