- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThis surface mounted ceiling canopy fixture is constructed with a shatter and UV resistant polycarbonate lens. Fixture can be mounted to electrical boxes or mounted directly to surfaces.
- 1312 lumens.
- 21.8 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 70.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality shock proof polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 70 Finish Bronze or White Brightness 1312 lumens Efficacy 60.2 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 21.8 Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 8.9 in Length (Metric) 226 mm Width (English) 8.9 in Width (Metric) 226 mm Height (English) 7.2 in Height (Metric) 183 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review