- Product Features
Offering energy efficient lighting solutions for safe and secure operations at service stations, the LED Fuel Pump Luminaires replace up to 250-watt metal halide fixtures while using just 70 watts.
The Fuel Pump Canopy Luminaire is constructed with shatter and UV resistant polycarbonate lens. The DesignLights Consortium (DLC) approved Fuel Pump fixture can be mounted to electrical boxes or mounted directly to the top of the fuel pump.
- 4680 lumens.
- 64 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 69.
- Available in dark bronze (standard) or white (optional).
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality shock proof polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.99.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lighting Facts Label is available (see documents.)
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Brightness 4680 lumens Efficacy 73.1 lumens/watt Carbon Reduction 12741 pounds Color Rendering Index 69 Color Temperature 5,000°K Finish Bronze or White Height (English) 9 in Height (Metric) 229 mm Incandescent Equivalent 250 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 12.3 in Length (Metric) 312 mm Lifetime Savings $1860 Manufacturer MaxLite Power (Watts) 64 Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, DLC, FCC Warranty 5 years Width (English) 12.3 in Width (Metric) 312 mm Year Savings $54.31/year
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review