RGB PixelPro LED Bullets combine 8mm diffused LEDs with an intelligent WS2801 integrated circuit chip, to produce eye catching animated effects. With one IC chip per LED, the performance and control of these silicon molded pixels is like nothing you have ever seen. Each RGB LED can be individually controlled at the same time. We conducted extensive testing on a number of IC chips and chose the best one on the market. The WS2801 chip provides the widest range of colors, is faster, more efficient, and overall performs better than other IC chips.
Easy to customize and control when used with the DMX512 Pixel Decoder
. Compatible with standard DMX output, the DMX512-PX-2801 can be used with a DMX controller or light board control system of your choice. The DMX512-PX-2801 converts standard DMX output into serial protocol for the WS2801 chip, thereby enabling control of each module.
Each RGB LED is individually addressable, so you can set the color of each light on a string independent of one another. With each LED packaged in a compact silicon case, these intelligent lights are versatile and provide precise diffused dots of light. Create lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible. The ability to control the color of each LED creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design. This is the beauty of pixel control.
PixelPro Bullets are made in strings of 50, with connector plugs on the input and output of full strings. Strings can be easily linked at the beginning and end using the built in connectors. PixelPro Bullets are one directional, so be sure pay attention to the orientation of the string. The Female plug is always the input to the string, male output. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
Easy to install: Built in 0.6 mm notches to punch through boards, located on the side of the bullets. 10 cm (about 4 inches) of wire between bullets. Simply cut and splice the wire wherever you like. Because the wire is flexible, you can array your bullets around your installation as you wish. If you have dark spots, you can reposition at will. Strings can be easily linked at the beginning or end.
- Accepts 5 VDC input only. Never apply 12 VDC, as this will destroy the IC chips on the strip.
- Silicon-enlosed package, 8 mm in diameter.
- Inputs: GND, DI, CI, +5V
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength.)
- IP65 waterproof.
- 5 volts DC.
- 0.21 watts (10.5 watts/string.)
- Length: 0.5 in = 12.7 mm.
- Width: 0.5 in = 12.7 mm.
- Height: 1.45 in = 36.8 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- RoHS, IP65.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- When wiring PixelPro Bullets we recommend injecting power every string, or 50 modules. Simply connect to power on both ends. This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver. Use the power injector plugs to apply power in between each string for best results.
The easy-to-use PixelPro connectors are listed as companion parts, for your convenience.