Sold by the 5 meter reel and foot.
RGB PixelPro LED strip light combines RGB LEDs with intelligent WS2801 integrated circuit chips, to produce eye catching animated effects. With one IC chip per LED on each segment, the performance and control of this RGB strip is like nothing you have ever seen. Each RGB LED on the strip can be individually controlled at the same time. We conducted extensive testing on a number of IC chips and chose the best one on the market. The WS2801 chip provides the widest range of colors, is faster, more efficient, and overall performs better than other IC chips.
Easy to customize and control when used with the DMX512 Pixel Decoder
. Compatible with standard DMX output, the DMX512-PX-2801 can be used with a DMX controller or light board control system of your choice. The DMX512-PX-2801 converts standard DMX output into serial protocol for the WS2801 chip, thereby enabling control of each module.
Each RGB LED pixel is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other LED. This allows you to create lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible. The ability to control the color of each LED creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design. This is the beauty of pixel control.
RGB PixelPro LED strip light reels come with a female connector plug on the input and male connector plugs on the output. Reels can be easily linked at the beginning or end. PixelPro strip light is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Accepts 5 VDC input only. Never apply 12 VDC, as this will destroy the IC chips on the strip.
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength)
- Inputs: GND, DO, CO, +5V
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 5 volts DC.
- 22 watts (1.4 watts/foot = 4.4 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.23 in = 31.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of single LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.23 in = 31.3 mm.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- 160 RGB LEDs per reel. Maximum of 170 addressable pixels per DMX512-PX-2801.
- Pixel Decoder sold separately.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
When wiring PixelPro strip we recommend injecting power about every 100 LEDs. This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver. Simply use the power injector plugs or clips to apply power in between each string for best results.
The easy-to-use PixelPro connectors are listed as companion parts, for your convenience.