- Product Features
The MaxLite MaxLED Security Light has a built-in photocell to maximize energy savings. It consumes only 14 watts, but has a flux of 887 lumens! High quality cast aluminum housing and shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- 887 lumens.
- 14 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 82.
- Ultra-wide beam angle.
- Dark bronze finish.
- IES BUG Rating: B0/U3/G0.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality shock proof polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors.
- Input voltage: 120 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.99.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lighting Facts Label is available (see documents.)
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Brightness 887 lumens Efficacy 63.4 lumens/watt Color Rendering Index 82 Color Temperature 5,000°K Finish Bronze GTIN 767627902529 Height (English) 5.3 in Height (Metric) 135 mm Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Manufacturer MaxLite Power (Watts) 14 Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC UPC 767627902529 Warranty 5 years Width (English) 6.8 in Width (Metric) 173 mm
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great Security Light
We wanted something energy efficient, that we could leave connected year round, to provide lighting at a commercial pool. The Maxlite fits the bill nicely. Good construction and it puts out more light than expected. Not so much light, however, that it would bother the members. Let's just say that standing in front of it ... you can't stare directly at it. If it holds up as long as the vendor projects, we'll be very pleased.
Write Your Own Review