- Product Features
The LED Small Flood Lights are efficient, energy saving replacements for metal halide and quartz halogen fixtures. The fixtures can mount at a broad range of angles with a yoke-style arm.
- 3620 lumens.
- 45 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 64.
- Ultra-wide beam angle.
- Dark bronze finish.
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance.
- All models come standard with a yoke and a 1/2” NPT strain relief fitting for easy installation.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Formerly called MaxLite LED MaxLED Flood Light, 50 Watts Bronze, MLFL50LED50, 71420
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Brightness 3620 lumens Efficacy 80.4 lumens/watt Color Rendering Index 64 Color Temperature 5,000°K Finish Bronze GTIN 767627912955 Height (English) 7.6 in Height (Metric) 193 mm Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 6.3 in Length (Metric) 160 mm Manufacturer MaxLite Power (Watts) 45 Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC UPC 767627912955 Warranty 5 years Width (English) 8.9 in Width (Metric) 226 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review