- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThe LED Small Flood Lights are efficient, energy saving replacements for metal halide and quartz halogen fixtures. The fixtures can mount at a broad range of angles with a yoke-style arm.
- 1160 lumens.
- 15 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 70.
- Ultra-wide beam angle.
- Dark bronze finish.
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance.
- All models come standard with a yoke and a 1/2” NPT strain relief fitting for easy installation.
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Formerly called MaxLite LED MaxLED Flood Light, 14 Watts Bronze, MLFL14LED50, 71419
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 70 Finish Bronze Brightness 1160 lumens Efficacy 77.3 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 15 Input Voltage 100 to 240 AC Length (English) 4 in Length (Metric) 102 mm Width (English) 4.5 in Width (Metric) 114 mm Height (English) 3.4 in Height (Metric) 86 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review