- Product Features
The LED Small Flood Lights are efficient, energy saving replacements for metal halide and quartz halogen fixtures. The fixtures can mount at a broad range of angles with a yoke-style arm.
- 1160 lumens.
- 15 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 70.
- Ultra-wide beam angle.
- Dark bronze finish.
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- Black ceramic paint frit lens mask reduces glare and improves appearance.
- All models come standard with a yoke and a 1/2” NPT strain relief fitting for easy installation.
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.98.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
Formerly called MaxLite LED MaxLED Flood Light, 14 Watts Bronze, MLFL14LED50, 71419
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Brightness 1160 lumens Efficacy 77.3 lumens/watt Color Rendering Index 70 Color Temperature 5,000°K Finish Bronze GTIN 767627912931 Height (English) 3.4 in Height (Metric) 86 mm Input Voltage 100 to 240 AC Length (English) 4 in Length (Metric) 102 mm Manufacturer MaxLite Power (Watts) 15 Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, FCC UPC 767627912931 Warranty 5 years Width (English) 4.5 in Width (Metric) 114 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review