- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThis surface mounted parking garage canopy fixture is constructed with a shatter and UV resistant polycarbonate lens. Fixture can be mounted to electrical boxes or mounted directly to surfaces. 40W replaces up to 175 Watt Metal Halide. 70W replaces up to 250 Watt Metal Halide.
- 2531 lumens.
- 37.1 watts consumed.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 5000°K.
- Color Rendering Index: 72.
- Compatible with mechanical relay type photocell and occupancy sensor.
- Does not attract insects.
- This rust and corrosion proof fixture is constructed of heavy-duty cast aluminum one-piece housing, with a polyester powder coat. The fixture is sealed to be dirt and bug proof.
- High quality shock proof polycarbonate lens with UV inhibitors.
- Input voltage: 120 to 277 AC.
- High power factor for high efficiency. PF >0.9.
- Operating temperature range: -30 °F to 130 °F.
- 50,000 hour lifetime, at L70 standards.
- Warranty: 5 years.
- RoHS: constructed without hazardous materials.
- Lighting Facts Label is available (see documents.)
- LM79 data is available (see documents.)
- IES data is available (download from documents tab.)
- DesignLights Consortium (DLC)-approved. Rebates may be available in your area.
Color Temperature 5,000°K Color Rendering Index 72 Finish Bronze Brightness 2531 lumens Efficacy 68.2 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 37.1 Incandescent Equivalent 175 Watts Input Voltage 120 to 277 AC Length (English) 12.3 in Length (Metric) 312 mm Width (English) 12.3 in Width (Metric) 312 mm Height (English) 9 in Height (Metric) 229 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating ETL, CETL, RoHS, DLC, FCC Year Savings $40.27/year Lifetime Savings $1379 Carbon Reduction 9446 pounds Manufacturer MaxLite Warranty 5 years
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review