- Product Features
Lutron Maestro Wireless electronic switch with radio frequency receiver. This wonderful wireless solution for turning on and off your lights adds energy savings to your home. Be sure to order the wireless control PJ-2B-GWH-I01 or PJ-2B-GWH-T01 listed as companion parts, if you want wireless operation. See the videos on Maestro Wireless products we provide in the "Photos & Videos" section.
- On a single-tap, lights turn ON or OFF.
- Green LED dot indicates load status.
- Built-in soft glow night light visible in the dark.
- Designed to work with lights up to 6 Amps, or fans up to 3 Amps.
- Easy to install and also coordinates with Maestro Wireless family of dimmers and switches.
- Compatible with single pole/multi-location incandescent, halogen, MLV, ELV, non-dim fluorescent ballasts and general purpose fans.
- Requires a neutral wire to the switch.
- This switch is designed to work with lights up to 6 Amps.
- Single pole or multi-location capable.
- Power failure memory.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wall plate is not included.
This wonderful wireless solution for turning on and off your lights adds energy savings to your home. Be sure to order the wireless control PJ-2B-GWH-I01 or PJ-2B-GWH-T01 listed as companion parts, if you want wireless operation.
Input Voltage 120 AC Output Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.13 in Length (Metric) 104.9 mm Width (English) 1.73 in Width (Metric) 43.9 mm Height (English) 1.53 in Height (Metric) 38.9 mm Rating UL, CSA Manufacturer Lutron Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts