- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel and foot.
RGB ColorChase LED strip light combines RGB LED chips with intelligent integrated circuit chips to produce eye catching chasing effects. When interfaced with the Chasing Micro Remote Controller, the RGB ColorChase LED strip lights are easy to control and customize. RGB ColorChase LED strip lights combine the ability to produce millions of colors, with the technology needed to achieve individual pixel control.
Standard RGB LED strip light allows the user to mix red, green and blue colors, which is applied simultaneously to all LEDs on the strip. With RGB ColorChase LED strip light, the IC chips interface with the LEDs so you can now have multiple colors on one strip on each node. This is the beauty of pixel control. The ability to control the color of each LED individually creates an endless number of possibilities for colored chasing effects.
The CMRC enables the user to control the chasing pattern segment length and speed of the chasing effect, with the touch of a button.
This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes — an easy solution for any project that requires a full color chasing LED control system!
Easy to install:
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Accepts 5 VDC input only. Never apply 12 VDC, as this will destroy the IC chips on the strip.
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength)
- Inputs: GND, S, D, CK, L, +
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 76 lumens/foot = 250 lumens/meter.
- 5 volts DC.
- 16 watts (1 watts/foot = 3.2 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.57 in = 14.5 mm.
- Height: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.23 in = 31.24 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 2 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 2.46 in = 62.5 mm.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Recommended run length of 12.5 meters or 2.5 reels per output, when used with the CMRC.
- CMRC sold seperately.
- We recommend injecting 5 VDC every 5 meters to eliminate color variation due to voltage drop, especially when performing large scale installations.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Companion Parts tab.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Wave Length 623/522/472 Beam Angle 120° Brightness 250 lumens/meter Power (Watts) 1 Power (Watts/m) 3.20 Power (Watts/ft) 1.00 Input Voltage 5 DC Input Current 200 mA Number of LEDs 32/meter LED Spacing (English) 1.23 in LED Spacing (Metric) 31.24 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 2.46 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 62.5 mm Length (English) 12.3 in Length (Metric) 312 mm Width (English) 0.57 in Width (Metric) 14.5 mm Height (English) 0.16 in Height (Metric) 4 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 3 years limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts