- Product Features
The Chasing Micro Remote Controller with RF remote is an easy way to create chasing color effects and allows you to control each LED individually, using RGB ColorChase LED Strips.
- Pre-programmed with 84 chasing effects, the CMRC is ready to use.
- Powered by 12 VDC adapter (included).
- Compact 3.70” x 2.30” x 1.00” controller is easy to mount using the mounting tabs on the housing.
- Even more compact 3.36” x 1.45” x 0.70” hand-held remote control (excluding 5.25" antenna) with slotted hole on back to hang it on the wall.
- Hand-held remote control is wireless and communicates with the controller using radio waves.
- Radio frequency remote control works through walls. Over 100 foot range in benign electromagnetic environment.
- Allows you to customize any of the 84 chasing effects by adjusting the speed or pattern segment length. Eighty-four modes in all (see product manual for details).
- 5 signal outputs: GND, S, D, CK, and L.
- 12 Volt DC input is required for the CMRC, however do not apply 12 VDC to the RGB ColorChase LED strips.
- Power off memory function.
The RGB ColorChase LED strips (sold separately) should be powered with 5 VCD only.
Height (English) 1 in Height (Metric) 25.4 mm Input Voltage 12 DC Length (English) 3.7 in Length (Metric) 94 mm Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2.3 in Width (Metric) 58.4 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review