- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThe Chasing Micro Remote Controller with RF remote is an easy way to create chasing color effects and allows you to control each LED individually, using RGB ColorChase LED Strips.
- Pre-programmed with 84 chasing effects, the CMRC is ready to use.
- Powered by 12 VDC adapter (included).
- Compact 3.70” x 2.30” x 1.00” controller is easy to mount using the mounting tabs on the housing.
- Even more compact 3.36” x 1.45” x 0.70” hand-held remote control (excluding 5.25" antenna) with slotted hole on back to hang it on the wall.
- Hand-held remote control is wireless and communicates with the controller using radio waves.
- Radio frequency remote control works through walls. Over 100 foot range in benign electromagnetic environment.
- Allows you to customize any of the 84 chasing effects by adjusting the speed or pattern segment length. Eighty-four modes in all (see product manual for details).
- 5 signal outputs: GND, S, D, CK, and L.
- 12 Volt DC input is required for the CMRC, however do not apply 12 VDC to the RGB ColorChase LED strips.
- Power off memory function.
The RGB ColorChase LED strips (sold separately) should be powered with 5 VCD only.
ApplicationsAn easy solution for customizable full color chasing LED control systems. Perfect for our RGB ColorChase LED Strips. Suitable for any situation or environment where colored chasing effects are desired. Hotels, restaurants, office buildings, homes and casinos, wine cellars, bars, home entertainment centers, bowling alleys, vending machines, arcade games, the possibilities are endless!
Input Voltage 12 DC Length (English) 3.7 in Length (Metric) 94 mm Width (English) 2.3 in Width (Metric) 58.4 mm Height (English) 1 in Height (Metric) 25.4 mm Warranty 1 year
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review