- Product Features
This sleek in-line sensor is an easy way to control 12 or 24 volt DC LED lighting. Simple to install, simple to use. Mount inside a drawer or behind a cabinet door. When a surface is detected within the sensor's range, the connected LED lights will turn off. Apply the correct DC voltage needed to power your LED lights.
- IR Sensor range is 5 inches.
- 13.75 inches from one end of cable to the other.
- Includes double sided 3M sticky back velcro for mounting.
- 3 amp sustained maximum = 36 watts at 12 volts or 72 watts at 24 volts.
- Input jack is a male 2.1 mm jack that fits our standard 12-volt power supply fitting.
- Output jack is a female 2.1 mm jack that fits our standard monochrome reel plug.
- -4 to 140 °F.
Used for controlling our 12 or 24 volt LED strips. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection in front of the switch (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Finish Silver Power (Watts) 36 or 72 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 1.5 in Length (Metric) 38.1 mm Width (English) 1.2 in Width (Metric) 30.5 mm Height (English) 0.35 in Height (Metric) 8.9 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts