- Product Features
This sleek in-line sensor is an easy way to control 12 or 24 volt DC LED lighting. Simple to install, simple to use. Mount inside a drawer or behind a cabinet door. When a surface is detected within the sensor's range, the connected LED lights will turn off. Apply the correct DC voltage needed to power your LED lights.
- IR Sensor range is 5 inches.
- 13.75 inches from one end of cable to the other.
- Includes double sided 3M sticky back velcro for mounting.
- 3 amp sustained maximum = 36 watts at 12 volts or 72 watts at 24 volts.
- Input jack is a female 2.1 mm DC barrel that fits our standard 12- and 24-volt power supply fitting.
- Output jack is a male 2.1 mm DC barrel that fits our standard monochrome plug.
- -4 to 140 °F.
Finish Silver Height (English) 0.35 in Height (Metric) 8.9 mm Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 1.5 in Length (Metric) 38.1 mm Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Power (Watts) 36 or 72 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 1.2 in Width (Metric) 30.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review