- Product Features
This sleek in-line touch dimmer is an easy way to control 12 or 24 volt DC LED lighting. Just touch it to turn the lights on or off, or touch and hold to dim or brighten the lights. Simple to install, simple to use. Apply the correct DC voltage to the inputs and the outputs will generate pulse dimming signals.
- 12 inches from one end of cable to the other.
- Includes double sided 3M sticky back velcro for mounting.
- 3 amp sustained maximum = 36 watts at 12 volts or 72 watts at 24 volts.
- Input jack is a male 2.1 mm jack that fits our standard 12- or 24-volt power supply fitting.
- Output jack is a female 2.1 mm jack that fits our standard monochrome reel plug.
- -4 to 140 °F.
- 122 Hz output.
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Finish Silver Power (Watts) 36 or 72 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 1.5 in Length (Metric) 38.1 mm Width (English) 1.2 in Width (Metric) 30.5 mm Height (English) 0.35 in Height (Metric) 8.9 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts