- Product Features
This twelve channel RGB LED controller and DMX decoder in one is an easy, versatile, and cost effective way to control your RGB LED strips. With twelve channels, you can control up to four 4-wire Red-Green-Blue 12 or 24 volt DC LED strips at a time. The controller does all the hard work of synchronizing the RGB colors on all four strips, so you don't have to. Simply apply the correct DC voltage to the input of the controller and the controller will generate synchronized pusle dimming signals on twelve separate channels (R, G, B for each strip). Output is 12 or 24 VDC, matching the driver you use. Pre-programmed with 33 modes, the RGB LED Controller is ready to use.
RF hand-held remote controller lets you select operating modes:
- Power on/off.
- Pause button: stops a color sequence.
- BRT + or -: brightens or dims the lights on static modes.
- Speed + or -: increases or decreases the speed on dynamic modes.
- Mode + or -: toggles between the pre-programed modes.
- Mode: Selects the next mode, or returns to current mode if on dim/speed adjustment screen.
- Set: Switches to dimming mode if current mode is static, or speed mode if current mode is dynamic.
- Up: Selects the next mode, or increases brightness/speed if in dim/speed mode.
- Down: Returns to previous mode, or decreases brightness/speed if in dim/speed mode.
- Remote controller works through walls. Over 100 foot range in benign electromagnetic environment.
- Built in LCD screen lists the current mode or brightness/speed level
- Four buttons on the controller allow for adjustment of mode, speed, and brightness.
- Smooth pulse width modulation dimming all the way down to 0%.
- Power off memory function.
- XLR3 male and female interface.
- Converts standard DMX signal to analog signal suitable for driving 12 VDC or 24 VDC LED lighting, such as our LED strips.
- Analog output is 12 channels, typically 4 sets of Red, Green and Blue. Outputs are pulse width modulation (PWM) signals and dim Red, Green and Blue in unison using the pre-programed modes or independently under direction of the DMX input signal.
- SET function on controller allows you to set the decoder’s lowest address so it uses the address you desire from your DMX program. Each decoder has a DMX device address you can set.
- 33 pre-programed modes and 4 DMX modes, as listed in the manual, available at documents tab.
- 740 Hertz output.
This DMX decoder/controller with remote is great for any application requiring conversion of DMX to PWM signals for driving LEDs. Provides 4 X 3 = 12 channels of output, suitable for 4 Red-Green-Blue devices or 12 different white channels, for example. It's an economical and easy solution for full color LED control systems. Use with 12 or 24 Volt DC Red-Green-Blue LED lights, including strips and modules. Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED Red-Green-Blue strips. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 7.6 in Length (Metric) 193 mm Width (English) 4.75 in Width (Metric) 121 mm Height (English) 1.25 in Height (Metric) 32 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts