This three channel LED dimmer with RF remote control is an easy way to mix colors in real-time, using any 12 or 24 volt RGB LED product. Simply apply the correct DC voltage to the inputs and the controller will generate pulse dimming signals on three separate output channels (red, green and blue). Output is 12 or 24 VDC, matching the driver you use. Pre-programmed with 16 modes, the three channel LED dimmer is ready to use.
RF hand-held remote controller lets you select operating modes:
- Power on/off.
- Pause button: stops a color sequence.
- BRT + or -: brightens or dims the lights on static modes.
- Speed + or -: increases or decreases the speed on dynamic modes.
- Mode + or -: toggles between the pre-programed modes.
Other features include:
- Remote controller works through walls. Over 100 foot range in benign electromagnetic environment.
- Control knobs allow for precise custom colors. Simply adjust the levels of the red, green, or blue knobs as desired.
- High output frequency enables a large color spectrum and smooth pulse width modulation dimming all the way down to 0%.
- 16 pre-programed modes: Static red, green, blue, yellow, purple, cyan, and white. Color change mode through all 7 colors. Fading red, green, blue, yellow, purple, cyan, and white. Color fade mode through all 7 colors.
- Power off memory function.
- 1,200 Hertz output.