- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesEasy-to-use dimmer for 12 or 24 volt DC LEDs. Contains 2 independent circuits (2 channels) for use with color temperature adjustable strips.
- 6 amp sustained maximum per circuit= 72 watts/circuit (12 VDC) or 144 watts/circuit (24 VDC.)
- 150 Hertz pulse dimming ensures no flicker.
- Speaker-type input and output connections on dimming unit.
- Screw tabs on dimming unit for mounting.
- RF signal goes through walls. Range is over 65 feet in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- 20-step dimming.
- -4 to 140 °F.
- Each dimmer and remote control are matched to operate with each other. You can reset the matching if you want to put more than one dimming unit on a remote control.
- Remote control requires 3 AAA batteries, which are included.
- Remote control is 4.5" x 2.2" x 0.75"; Dimming unit is 3.3" x 2.5" x 1".
- 1 year warranty.
ApplicationsUsed for dimming our color temperature adjustable LED strips. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Finish White Height (English) 0.75 in Height (Metric) 19.1 mm Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 4.5 in Length (Metric) 114.3 mm Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Power (Watts) 144 or 288 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2.2 in Width (Metric) 55.9 mm
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review