- Product Features
Easy-to-use dimmer for 12 or 24 volt DC LEDs.
- 120 Hertz pulse dimming ensures no flicker.
- 4 amp sustained power maximum = 48 watts at 12 VDC or 96 watts at 24 VDC.
- Speaker-type input and output connections on controller.
- Screw tabs on controller for mounting.
- Key fob RF remote has 3 buttons: on/off, up and down. RF signal goes through walls.
- Range is over 40 feet in a benign electromagnetic environment.
- 16-step dimming.
- -4 to 140 °F.
- Each dimmer and remote control are keyed to operate only with each other. This allows you to use more than one dimmer/remote pair in a local vicinity independently.
- Remote control requires a 27A 12 volt battery, which is included.
- 1 year warranty.
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Finish Black Power (Watts) 48 or 96 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 4.52 in Length (Metric) 114.8 mm Width (English) 2.26 in Width (Metric) 57.4 mm Height (English) 1.36 in Height (Metric) 34.5 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts