- Product Features
Easy-to-use dimmer for 12 or 24 volt DC LEDs.
- High frequency (1,550 Hz) pulse dimming ensures no flicker.
- Clicks off at low end.
- 18 inches from one end of cable to the other.
- Output capped at 12 or 24 volts to protect LEDs.
- 2 amp sustained maximum = 24 watts at 12 VDC or 48 watts at 24 VDC.
- Input jack is a male 2.1 mm jack that fits our standard 12- and 24-volt power supply fitting.
- Output jack is a female 2.1 mm jack that fits our standard monochrome reel plug.
- -4 to 140 °F.
- 1 year warranty.
Used for dimming our 12 or 24 volt LED lighting. In vehicular installations, be sure to put some input protection to smooth the DC output in front of the dimmer (and LED strips), as usual, to protect the LEDs from over-voltage conditions that result when the alternator charges the system battery at 13 or 14 volts.
Finish White Power (Watts) 24 or 48 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 2.63 in Length (Metric) 66.8 mm Width (English) 1.32 in Width (Metric) 33.5 mm Height (English) 1.32 in Height (Metric) 33.5 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts