- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
RGB ColorPlus LED strip light combines an RGB LED chip plus an additional LED chip of warm white, daylight white or amber. Alternating on the flexible strip, this new LED strip can produce millions of colors and allows you to mix truer whites, purer yellows and softer pastels that are not over-saturated.
Standard RGB LED strip light mixes red, green and blue colors together on a chip to create a color, including white. It can be difficult to mimic the color temperature of white you prefer with RGB color mixing. RGB ColorPlus adds warm white, daylight white or amber into the color mix, giving you the versatility to create the exact color you desire.
A unique feature of the RGBWW (warm white) and RGBDW (daylight white) strip light is that the white LED chip uses phosphor to create the range of color temperature, different from creating white by mixing red, green and blue on a chip. This creates a more natural white color to mix with the RGB colors on the strip, adding either a warm tone (2,700°K) or cool tone (6,500°K). The RGBA (amber) strip light uses an amber LED chip — great for mixing yellows and oranges.
This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes — virtually any project that requires a full rainbow of LED color options! Create colors and effects with our RGB ColorPlus LinkUp LED Controller (Wifi Compatible) or any DMX Controller, in conjunction with our DMX 4-channel or 24-channel decoders.
Easy to install:
- Both non-waterproof and waterproof versions have high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Red, Green, Blue, Daylight White (623/522/472 nm wavelength/6,500° Kelvin.)
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 122 lumens/foot = 400 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 50 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.57 in = 14.5 mm.
- Height: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 5 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 5 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 5 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED linear lighting is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color RGBDW Color Temperature 6,500°K Wave Length 623/522/472 Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue, Daylight White Color Rendering Index 90+ Type ColorPlus Beam Angle 120° Brightness 400 lumens/meter Power (Watts) 50 Power (Watts/m) 10.00 Power (Watts/ft) 3.00 Input Voltage 12 DC Input Current 4167 mA Number of LEDs 60/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 3.94 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 100 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Width (English) 0.57 in Width (Metric) 14.5 mm Height (English) 0.16 in Height (Metric) 4 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating UL, RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 3 years limited Application Waterproof Strip Width 14.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts