The LED Light Curtain is a simple yet versatile 8 channel chasing curtain, which produces a waterfall rain effect upon immediate installation. It's never been easier to create beautiful LED lighting effects - simply plug in the light curtain and you are ready to go!
The animated LED light curtains now contain a push-button 5-speed controller, so you can adjust your speed from a trickle to a torrent! It also remembers your speed setting, so if you use it with a timer, it will come on at your favorite speed each time. This product includes a stackable white plug for your convenience. These versatile light curtains are an easy solution for applications that range from LED Christmas lights to wedding decorations. LED light curtains create beautiful grand lighting effects, are easy-to-install, and can be used for a variety of applications. The curtain does NOT operate in steady burn mode—the lights always strobe downward at one of the five speeds you choose.
- Create Rain and Waterfall effects.
- Create impressive animated LED Christmas light installations.
- Perfect for wedding lights.
- Hang in windows, over garages, front ledges, or on focal point walls.
- Weight the bottom to create really straight lines.
- Wrap interior tree branches to create an upward motion followed by the popular dripping or snowfall effects.
- Combine with a translucent material to multiply the effect and create elegance.
- Pure White.
- Clear Wire.
- 560 LEDs.
- 5-speed push button controller with memory.
- 10 feet wide. Drops are 10 feet long.
- White stackable plug.
- Not linkable.
- Not dimmable.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.