- Product Features
Bright, beautiful LED Christmas lights:
- C9 bulb shape.
- Multi-Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple. Six red bulbs and five of each of the others.
- RoHS-certified (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) indicates lead was not used in these products. The instruction sheet in the documents tab indicates RoHS but the products are not individually tagged RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning.
- 3-Piece construction allows you to remove the bulbs so you can change the order and make custom color combinations. Simply unscrew the bulb cap and swap LEDs. Two spare fuses and two spare bulbs with each set.
- Fully rectified, so it really shines.
- Green Wire.
- 17.6 feet long, with 8 inches between lights.
- 26 LEDs per string.
- Very energy-efficient; only 6 Watts per string!
- Linkable up to 36 strings on one plug.
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Non-stackable male plug.
- 120 Volts AC.
- Uses up to 98% less energy than incandescent light strings.
- Dims well on the dimmers listed as companion parts.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.
- Length from top of the green or white cuff of the bulb holder to tip of the bulb = 1.9 in.; length from the end of the molded bulb holder to the tip of the bulb = 2.9 in.
Average Lifetime 100,000 hours Bulb Shape C9 Diameter (English) 1.04 in Diameter (Metric) 26.4 mm Finish Green Wire Input Current 50 mA Input Voltage 120 AC LED Spacing (English) 8 in LED Spacing (Metric) 203 mm Length (English) 17.6 ft Length (Metric) 5.36 m Light Color Multi-Color Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple Linkable up to 36 strings Number of LEDs 26 Power (Watts) 6 Rating RoHS, UL, Energy Star Type Light String Warranty 1 year seasonal use limited
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Look great but be wary of changing color combinations
These lights look great but the bulbs are fragile when you try to switch them around. I purchased 25 strings to cover the eves of my house. To change the order of the colors, you must remove the reflector AND the bulb. About 12 of the bulbs would not light after being moved. The manufacturer supplies two replacement bulbs with each string, ALL BLUE AND GREEN. The failed bulbs were red, purple and yellow. I had to buy an extra string to get the replacement bulbs.
Write Your Own Review