LED Battery-Operated 20 LED Christmas Light String, Green Wire, (Multi-Color: Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Orange)
Availability: In stock
Ships In: 1 day, typically
|Light Color Detail
||Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Orange
||5mm Conical Wide Angle
These beautiful, bright battery-operated strings sparkle more than the other battery-operated strings we've tried! LED battery operated strings are far superior to non-LED ones because they use less than 10% of the power of regular incandescent strings. This means the batteries last a lot longer.
- Battery pack uses 3 1.5 Volt AA batteries (not included.)
- Battery pack is not waterproof.
- Standard batteries last about 8 hours. (Many rechargeable camera AA batteries only generate about 1.2 volts and are not recommended because the lights won't be very bright.)
- 5mm Conical Wide Angle bulb shape.
- Multi-Color: Red, Green, Blue, Gold, Orange, with the same number of lights of each color.
- Green Wire.
- 6.7 feet long, with 4 inches between lights.
- 20 LEDs per string.
- Very energy-efficient; only 2 Watts per string!
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.
- Length from top of the green or white cuff of the bulb holder to tip of the bulb = 0.3 in.; length from the end of the molded bulb holder to the tip of the bulb = 1.1 in.