- Product Features
Perfect mounting channel for certain LED strips shown as companion parts. Make sure the width of the strips you select is less than or equal to the inside width of the channel, so the strips lay flat in the bottom of the channel. Many of you have found this to be an easy way to provide rigid structure for your LED strips.
- 72 inches long.
- Extruded aluminum is easy to cut and easy to drill holes in.
- Outside width is 0.884 inches.
- Inside width is 0.762 inches.
- Satin anodized aluminum finish.
- 0.687 inches deep, outside dimension.
- Individually wrapped to protect the finish.
- Aluminum channel is not returnable because the packaging and freight costs are typically higher than the product cost.
Use this channel as a handy mounting bracket that provides rigidity and is easy to cut to the length you need. Use it with the strips listed as companion parts.
Type Channel Finish Satin Anodized Length (English) 72 in Length (Metric) 1.83 m Width (English) 0.884 in Width (Metric) 22.5 mm Height (English) 0.687 in Height (Metric) 17.4 mm Manufacturer CRL Max Strip Width #N/A Inside Width 19.35 mm
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts