- Product Features
Lutron Maestro Wireless Electronic Low Voltage dimmer. This is a wonderful wireless dimming solution for MaxLite Self-Driven light bars and other lights for which it is listed as a companion part. Be sure to order the wireless control PJ-3BRL-GWH-I01 or PJ-3BRL-GWH-T01 listed as companion parts, if you want wireless operation. See the videos on Maestro Wireless products we provide in the "Photos & Videos" section.
- Smooth-action integrated linear slide control for easy, precise operation.
- Features large switch and small slide dimmer.
- Green LED dots indicate dim level.
- Built-in soft glow night light visible in the dark.
- Requires a neutral wire to the dimmer.
- 600 watts capacity.
- Single pole or 3-Way (multi-location) capable.
- Power failure memory.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wall plate is not included.
This is a wonderful wireless dimming solution for the MaxLite self-driven light bars listed as companion parts.
Power (Watts) 600 Input Voltage 120 AC Output Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.13 in Length (Metric) 104.9 mm Width (English) 1.73 in Width (Metric) 43.9 mm Height (English) 1.53 in Height (Metric) 38.9 mm Rating UL, CSA Manufacturer Lutron Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts