- Product Features
The RGB10 is an easy-to-use wireless controller for 4-wire Red-Green-Blue 12 or 24 volt DC LED strips or other LEDs.
- Touch sensitive color wheel with thirty steps lets you instantly set your lights to the desired color.
- 10 different zones that can be controlled separately or simultaneously in any combination, with multiple receivers allowed in each zone. You must buy at least one receiver for each zone you desire, up to 10 zones.
- Create and store custom color sequences, fade or step through colors, adjust speed and brightness.
- Rechargeable internal battery.
- Radio frequency remote control works through walls with range about 50 feet. You do not need to connect the wireless receivers to each other or the remote control. Just connect your lights to the wireless receivers. See the Documentation Tab for a detailed description.
Restaurants, bars, clubs, homes and entertainment centers. One example would be a home installation with different zones or rooms. Each room could have multiple receivers set to the same zone so that zone 1 is the kitchen, zone 2 is the hallway, zone 3 is the bedroom, etc. With the wireless remote control, you would first press the zone number(s) you want to control and then the desired color.
Finish White Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 6.69 in Length (Metric) 170 mm Width (English) 1.69 in Width (Metric) 43 mm Height (English) 0.87 in Height (Metric) 22 mm Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts