- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesThese modules (pods) are for indoor or outdoor installations and they are flexible and easy to position. They contain 3 nodes with 3 LEDs in each node, and the nodes are identical to those used in our 5050 flex strip.
Easy to install: Double-sided 3M foam tape on the back. Just peel and stick. 10 cm (about 4 inches) of wire between modules. Simply cut and splice the wire wherever you like. Modules are made in sets of 25. Because the wire is flexible, you can array your modules around your installation as you wish. If you have dark spots, you can reposition at will. Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX-4-5000 or DMX-24-2000S decoders.
- Epoxy-encased package, made from high grade aluminum. 67 x 14 x 8 mm.
- Green 522 nm (520 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof.
- 49 mW/module = 23.3 lumens/module.
- 12 volts DC.
- 0.72 watts ( watts/foot = watts/meter.)
- Length: 2.63 in = 66.8 mm.
- Width: 0.56 in = 14.2 mm.
- Height: 0.33 in = 8.4 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.01 in = 25.7 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- UL, IP67, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- When you wire your modules, we recommend you connect power to both ends. This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver. Also, the modules are made in 25-module chains, and you should not link chains. Simply apply power to both ends of each of your chains for best results.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color Green 522 nm Wave Length 520 Light Color Detail Green 522 nm Beam Angle 120° Brightness 23.3 lumens/module Efficacy 32.4 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 0.72 Input Voltage 12 DC Input Current 60 mA Number of LEDs 3/module LED Spacing (English) 1.01 in LED Spacing (Metric) 25.7 mm Length (English) 2.63 in Length (Metric) 66.8 mm Width (English) 0.56 in Width (Metric) 14.2 mm Height (English) 0.33 in Height (Metric) 8.4 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating UL, IP67, RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 3 years limited Brightness 2 49 mW/module Efficacy 2 68.1 mWatt/watt
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review